Finally Friday and I’m just oh so excited! My day is going to be spent catching up on life before a busy weekend starts.
Here’s my five takeaways from this week:
1) This Sunday I got to visit my niece. She is still adorable, in case you wondered and is a champion sleeper.
2) Last week I lopped off and donate 12″ of hair. While I originally intended to use Wigs For Kids, upon further examination they don’t accept colored hair. We decided instead to use Children With Hair Loss.
I have to say the change definitely keeps striking me at random times. My hair hasn’t been this short in at least 5 years, possibly ever. My entire hair styling world is thrown for a loop.
3) I killed my plant. This wasn’t the exciting part; I’m actually fairly disappointed that I am such a black thumb. BUT I did already get a new, supposedly hardy option that I’m hoping will be just fabulous and make me feel like I am a master gardener. We’ll see how long that lasts!
4) Instagram and I have really been bonding lately. I’ve recently started exploring all the different designers and bloggers in that world and I am beyond excited to immerse myself in this world.
5) I’m extremely grateful for empty days on the calendar. It feels like the past few weeks have been nonstop from every angle. As I type, I’m mentally prepping to spend the next three hours doing art. Do you know how long it’s been since this was a thing? Far too long. Eek! I can’t wait to share some of the results.
Happy Friday, friends! May your day be filled with joy, laughter, and lots of productivity.